Coaching Terms and Conditions
- Coaching sessions can be face to face or by telephone. If the session is by telephone, the participant will call the coach at a pre-arranged time. Meetings will start at the scheduled time, even if the participant is delayed. If the participant does not make the appointment in time the session will terminate no later than ten minutes after the agreed end time.
- For coaching and mastermind sessions conducted face-to-face on the Client’s premises, appropriate conference room, projector and screen and other necessary requirements for the conduct shall be provided to include parking for coach’s vehicle. Coach brings his/her own laptop. Incidental expenses will be pass through. Depending on client’s location, travel time will apply. Minimum labor time of 1 hour for land travel while minimum of 4 hours for air travel will be charged.
- Your development should be your priority. If you need to reschedule, 24-hours advance notice is required or one-half of the coaching session is lost. If for some reason the coach need to reschedule and do not do so with 24-hour notice, you will be credited with an additional one-half coaching session, at no additional charge. Cancellation by e-mail or phone is permissible up to 24 hours prior to the appointment, except in exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of the Coach. Generally, cancellation of a session for any reason other than emergencies and if the coach does not receive 24 hours notice of cancellation, the session will be charged for. If sessions are continually re-arranged by the participant, the Coach reserves the right to withdraw from the coaching agreement and refund any unserved monies due.
- Our responsibility is to provide content, insight, tools, wisdom, framework, ideas, and feedback. Your responsibility is to move from awareness to action and accountability. You will define the agenda for every coaching session. Your results will vary depending on how long we work together and what actions you take.
- You are encouraged to call or email your Coach between sessions if you are stuck, confused, challenged or just want to share your successes!
- Please respect the Coach’s time and be willing to keep interim calls to 5-10 minutes. Thank you.
- Your coach will set your personal assignments to complete between sessions to help you in your growth. The coaching relationship is for a minimum 12 sessions or 6 months unless otherwise stated/agreed – this ensures your best chances of making major steps forward in your awareness and goals.
- Confidentiality is vital to coaching. Our coaching relationship is completely confidential and your coach will never discuss, share or impart information about you to any other person or organization without your expressed consent.
- The coaching session is generally audio recorded and permission granted by the coaching participant. The recording is kept as a record and is part of confidentiality clause above. Reference to previous coaching sessions in particular to participant’s progress and agenda can readily be available. If coaching participant has a concern on this procedure, it should be discussed with the coach.
- Your coach is required to keep a record of the number of hours that they coach. Unless you request otherwise, your name will be entered on that log. This is only ever seen by the professional standards committee member checking your coach’s suitability for professional registration. Thank you in advance for your support of professional standards in coaching.
- Your coach will never use information given by you during a coaching session for his or her own benefit.
- Your coach will often give you their perspective on your situation, and may help to provide a selection of approaches to any one situation. Please note that participants are responsible and accountable for any action that is or isn’t taken based on a summing up of the discussion. The coach accepts no liabilities for the consequences of action or inaction on the part of a participant.
- Your Coach is not qualified to give spcific legal or financial advice. Please be aware that this is a coaching relationship, designed to support you in finding your own options and that any suggestions given are base on helping you to make your own decisions and should not be taken as authoritative or as advice. Whether the subject matter is business, financial, health, or any other, please always seek advice from relevant qualified professionals before taking action.
Instructions on how to book
Please sign up with your contact details and we’ll reach out to you on how you can avail of our services.